What Do I Need to Know?
- Affiliate Training Camp is a two-step program – coaches must complete an online course (Part 1), and then a live training (Part 2)
- Coaches must be at least 18 years of age
- Coaches are required to have a fitness or medical certification
- Coaches must complete the online course with a minimum pass score of 80% or higher
- Coaches must complete the entire training
- Complete a RSB application which must be approved by RSB HQ
Online Course Details (Part 1)
Upon registration, attendees receive a link to start their coursework via the online certification training. This must be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to your scheduled seminar date.
ONLINE COURSE TABLE OF CONTENTS
Round 1: We Are Rock Steady
Round 2: Know Your Opponent – Parkinson’s disease
Round 3: Ring Strategy – How Rock Steady Fights Back Against PD
Round 4: Philosophy and Fight-Back Attitude
Round 5: Preparing for the Fight – RSB Curriculum
Round 6: Pre-Fight Checkup – Intake and Assessment
Round 7: About Boxing
Round 8: Boxing-Specific Exercises
Round 9: Boxing Moves
Round 10: Equipment-Specific Routines
Round 11: Core Work
Round 12: Building a RSB-Style Workout
Round 13: Health & Safety
Round 14: RSB-Quality Customer Service
Round 15: Coaching Volunteers and Cornermen
*All participants are required to pass a 50 question final exam.
Live Training Dates & Locations (Part 2)
Future 2020 Trainings are TBD at this point.
If you are interested in starting an affiliate program, please contact email@example.com for next steps.
$800/year per location
- Includes Trademark Licensing & Affiliate Agreement.
- After first 12 months of affiliation, affiliate may choose to switch to a monthly payment arrangement
- Affiliate fees are non-refundable