What Do I Need to Know?
- Coaches must be at least 18 years of age and must attend the entire two-day seminar to be eligible for coaching certification.
- Training Camp participation is restricted to new coaches who are joining the Rock Steady Boxing affiliate program and coaches from existing Rock Steady Boxing authorized affiliate locations.
2017 Remaining Available Dates
October 19-20, 2017
November 2-3, 2017
December 7-8, 2017
2018 dates to be released soon!
Location & Hotels
Rock Steady Boxing Gym
6847 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
RSB is located on the northeast side of Indianapolis, just off of Shadeland Avenue, with easy access to interstates 465 and 69, dining and hotel accommodations.
We have negotiated discount hotel rates with three hotels less than a mile from our facility, the Drury Inn & Suites, Comfort Suites Fishers and Extended Stay America. Once registered, Training Camp participants are emailed the discounted hotel rate information.
Training Camp hours: Thursday, 8:00am – 7:00pm & Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Training Camp Fee
Training Fee: $699 first attendee; $500 each additional attendee from same location
- Successful completion of the seminar will result in certification as a Rock Steady Method Coach
What Do I Get??
- 24 hours of intensive (fun) instruction
- Official Gear: gym bag, boxing gloves, hand wraps, focus mitts, jump rope, RSB t-shirt & hat ($150 value)
- 5 meals
- “The Rock Steady Method” Training Manual
- RSB Certificate of Completion
$800/year per location
- Includes Trademark Licensing & Affiliate Agreement.
- After first 12 months of affiliation, affiliate may choose to switch to a monthly payment of $89/month per location.
What are the benefits of affiliation with Rock Steady Boxing?
- To download a PDF of affiliate benefits, click RSB Benefits of Affiliation