The Affiliate Training Camp is designed to prepare the learner to operate a new Rock Steady Boxing location. Prior to establishing an affiliate location, there is an application and approve/deny process to be completed by Rock Steady staff.
To start and maintain an RSB program, your MUST have one person that has completed our Head Coach Training. This training consists of 10 hours of online training and a two-day in-person training. Head Coach Training Camp prepares fitness and medical professionals to deliver Rock Steady Boxing in a group fitness setting. This course is an essential first step in developing a new Rock Steady Affiliate location. This person is responsible for leading classes and ensuring the competency of all other coaches within the affiliate. A location can have more than one head coach.
- Pre-requisites: Trainee must hold ONE of the following: A Medical professional license, an NCCA certified fitness professional or equivalent, OR a degree in an exercise science-related field of study.
- Training: 10hr online training prior to attending a two-day in-person skills camp.
- $899 new affiliate and includes Affiliate Training Camp.
- There is also an $800 annual affiliate fee that covers many benefits of affiliation.
- Head Coaches must complete a $75 recertification course every two (2) years
To submit a New Affiliate application, please click HERE.
Coach Training Camp prepares fitness and medical professionals to deliver Rock Steady Boxing in a group fitness setting. A coach is able to lead classes independently. A coach is required to complete the online training. Skills competencies are attained through the affiliate’s head coach.
- Pre-requisites: Trainee must hold ONE of the following: A Medical professional license, an NCCA certified fitness professional or equivalent, OR a degree in an exercise science-related field of study. Associated with an existing affiliate location.
- Training: 10hr online training
- $399 for a new coach at an existing affiliate location
- $699 new head coach at existing affiliate location.
- Coaches must complete a $75 recertification course every two (2) years
To submit an Existing Coach application, please click HERE.
This camp will train Assistant Rock Steady Boxing Coaches to assist a Rock Steady Head Coach in delivering a Rock Steady group class. At the completion of this course, the learner will be prepared to assist in the delivery of RSB class. Completion of this course does not prepare the learner to independently lead a Rock Steady Class.
- Pre-requisites: Associated with an existing affiliate location, no degree or certification is required
- Assistant Coach Training: 3hr online training, $90
- Volunteer training 1.5 hrs online, free.
To submit an Assistant Coach application, please click HERE.
Clinician Training Camp is for medical providers (mainly therapy and rehabilitation professionals) to learn to deliver the RSB method 1:1 in a clinical setting. Ideally, an RSB Clinician should work in collaboration with their local RSB gym to deliver the best care using the RSB Method. This course is delivered in a combined online and in-person format.
- Pre-requisites: Current license in medical or rehabilitation profession
- Training: 8hr online, two-day in-person training
- $899 for a three-year certification, recertification by course, and exam after three years
To submit a Clinician Application, please click HERE.
**Clinician training does not allow you to host group classes, use RSB marketing materials/trademarks, or any benefits reserved for our Affiliate programs**